Do you speak a foreign language? Prove it! To study abroad, holding a language certificate often is mandatory. Are you intending to spend a year studying in a US university, complete an internship in Madrid, enter one of Australia’s top universities or land a first job in Berlin? To get a student visa, enroll in university or apply for a job, you might need to begin by taking a foreign language proficiency test. TOEFL, TOEIC, BULATS, IELTS, DELE, WiDaf… As the amount of language testing systems is growing, choosing a suitable test is becoming more and more difficult. How is each test different? When is it useful to take a specific language proficiency test? How are language levels compared and assessed in Europe? Aiming to study or live abroad? Language testing might help you achieve you goal!

Liste d'articles complètes